|About Dr. Siddharth Gupta:|
- Obtained his dental degree from Manipal College of Dental Surgery, India, in 2002
- Two years of advanced research at the State University of New York, Stony Brook in Oral Biology and Pathology understanding the factors which cause periodontal disease (gum disease)
- Attended the University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston for his Master's and specialist training in Periodontics and Implant dentistry. He has extensive surgical experience in placing implants and other advanced surgical techniques. He also provides various sedation dentistry techniques for anxious patients including enteral (oral) and IV sedation.
- Dr. Gupta, his wife, and a son, currently live in Northwest Austin.
- Dr. Gupta joined KC Dental in October 2008.
Accreditation and Certification
- Board Certified Periodontist - Specializing in Periodontal Surgery
- Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation
- Enteral (oral) Sedation
- IV Sedation
- Member, American Academy of Periodontology (AAP)
- Member, Greater Houston Society of Periodontists (GHSP)
- Member, Greater Houston Dental society (GHDS)
- Member, American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member, Southwest society of Periodontists (SWSP)
Dr. Siddharth Gupta