|About Dr. Jennifer Fu:|
- Graduated with highest honors from the University of Texas at Austin with a Bachelor of Business Administration
- Earned D.D.S. from the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio in 2009 and graduated in the top 10 of her dental class. Dr. Fu also received the Women's Faculty Leadership Award in 2009 for her contributions to the dental school
- Dr. Fu then moved to Austin, where she continues to volunteer in the community. She enjoys working with children and adults and believes in providing gentle dental care to all patients.
- Dr. Fu's hobbies include baking, watching movies and swimming.
- Dr. Fu can speak Mandarin Chinese and a little Spanish.
Accreditation and Certification
- Enteral (oral conscious) sedation certified
- Nitrous oxide sedation certified
- Invisalign certified dentist provider
- Member, Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Texas Dental Association
- Member, Capital Area Dental Society
- Member, Women of Austin Dental Study Club
Dr. Jennifer Fu