|About Dr. Kyleen Chen:|
- Graduated UT Austin in 1994 with a Bachelor of Art degree in Biology
- Earned D.D.S. from Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas, TX, in 1998
- Following dental school, worked one year as a dentist in Austin
- Moved to and stayed in California from 2000 to 2005
- While in California, worked as an associate dentist in both family and
childrens dentistry. Also, was active volunteering in underprivileged
communities, promoting dental hygiene education and participated as
a lecturer in dental assistant accreditation program.
- Returned to Austin Texas in 2006 to establish KC Dental.
Accreditation and Certification:
- Endodontic Continuum at UCLA 2004
- Aesthetic (Cosmetic dentistry) Continuum at UCLA 2006
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation
- Dental Implant Restoration
- Certified 3M Mini Implant Dentist
- Invisalign certified dentist provider
- Completed over 150 CE hours of Straight Wire Orthodontics
- Member, American Orthodontic Society
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Texas Dental Association
- Member, Capital Area Dental Society
- Member, Academy of General Dentistry.
Dr. Kyleen Chen